Back in January I wrote about the new Treasury Secretary nominee’s signature. Today, the Treasury unveiled Jack Lew’s new Hancock.
Here it is thanks to the Wonkblog on the Washington Post.
Remember his original signature looked like this.
He did promise President Obama that at least one letter would be legible and the “J” for Jacob is readable so he kept his promise. I can’t wait until the money starts being issued.
- Treasury unveils Lew’s improved signature (kvue.com)
- Treasury unveils Lew’s improved signature (ktvb.com)
- Jack Lew Finally Has A (Mostly) Legible Signature (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Treasury Secretary Jack Lew comes up with new signature (telegraph.co.uk)
- Jack Lew’s New and Improved John Hancock (blogs.forward.com)