No, I am not talking about the mayoral candidates all but one of whom is a man. And I’m not talking about Alex Rodriquez and the Yankee who beat the Sox last night. (Maybe we shouldn’t have taunted him so much?) I’m speaking of James “Whitey” Bulger, recently convicted felon and Larry Summers who thinks he should run the Federal Reserve. Here is a great take on the two from cartoonist Dan Wasserman.
Maybe I’ll go for a walk at Castle Island this week in memory of Whitey. While I’m walking, I can send negative thought waves to President Obama about Larry.
- The Next Fed Chair? Not Larry Summers. (mhasegawa.com)
- Whitey Bulger, notorious Boston gangster, convicted of 11 murders in sweeping racketeering case (boston.com)
- Twitter crazy with Summers Fed buzz (cnbc.com)
- Attorney Matthews Bark|”The Defense That Sank Whitey Bulger” (attorneymatthewsbark.wordpress.com)
- Larry Summers Helped Torpedo Elizabeth Warren CFPB Nomination (huffingtonpost.com)
- Whitey Bulger, notorious Boston gangster, convicted of murder in sweeping racketeering case (boston.com)